Human Touch Whole Body Massage 5.1 Recline/Massage/Swivel.
- Relieve Tension, Soreness and Pressure On Spinal Column
- Relaxes The Back
- Brings Vital Nutrients To The Spinal Area
- The client will sit in the Human Touch Whole Body Massage 5.1 Chair and experience the benefits of receiving the massage all on their own, receive their own meditation experience and releasing experience in the time frame of the massage and experience this type of massage chair and maybe want to purchase their own massage chair for their house, or just have Mobil Healing come to your house to receive the massage.
- Of Course, sitting in a massage chair is without other human touch, you always have a choice to receive touch from the Massage Practitioner, but with gloves!
Covid Changed the way the body is to receive massage from the practitioner. It is advised to receive the massage from the practitioner who wears gloves. This will include any service received from any body worker, nail technician, hair personnel, massage therapist, and any other hands on treatment.
Non Touch Services Offered With Mobil Healing Are:
- Human Touch Whole Body Massage 5.1
- Relieves Tension, Soreness & Pressure on Spinal Column.
- Improves Circulation.
- Relaxes The Back.
- INFRARED PEMF GO MAT – from Higher Dose.
- Infrared Therapy can deeply penetrate muscles and tissues to help speed up muscle recovery
- Promotes calm for the body.
- Promotes calm for the mind bringing a healthy DOSE of your brain’s feel-good chemicals – Dopamine, Oxytocin, Serotonin, Endorphins.
- Promotes Euphoric feelings that may accompany what we call “getting high, naturally.”
- Reference: HIGHERDOSE, INFRARED PEMF GO MAT USER MANUAL, 2022.
- Therasage Infrared Sauna
- Promotes relaxation for the Body
- Promotes a feeling of Euphoria
- Release Stress and promotes inner calm through the sweating process.
- The Warm Bath Will include:
- Magnetic Clay
- Epsom salts
- Baking Soda
- Some Essential Oil if Client Wishes.
- Soak for 20 minutes.
- The Bath Recipe is from Medical Doctor Leigh Erin Conneally of Center For New Medicine in South Orange County, California.
- Promotes the releasing of toxins from the body
- Promotes deep sleep
- Promotes deep calm and relaxation of the body.
- Services With Touch Included For Mobil Healing Are:
- Raindrop Treatment. This is a technique developed by Gary Young of YoungLiving Brand of Essential Oils. There are 12 Specific Oils dropped onto the Meridian Points of The Spine from 6 inches above the spine. Imagine the Essential Oil of Oregano dropped from 6 inches going through all the auric layers of the back spine area clearing, releasing, transmuting with frequencies from this particular brand of essential oil, where the frequencies practically come from the plant, since YoungLiving is Seed To Bottle. This technique will require a unclothed back. A Privacy Wall is provided for the clients undressing and readiness to put body on the table for treatment. The treatment will require the back to be fully exposed to the massage therapist for treatment.
- Tui Na. This technique is light touching on the spine and body with a fully clothed body. The fingers of the massage therapist will gently walk up and down the spine, shoulders, head, neck, arms, of the body moving chi energy opening blockages, and releasing any general tension on the surface of the body needing to release.
- Reflexology. This treatment Works on the points of either The Feet, The Hands, The Face, The Head. Client is able to choose where they wish the massage practitioner to work the reflex points while wearing gloved hands. Reflexology is simply massage targeting specific organ points on the feet, hands, face, or head.
- MASSAGE THERAPY – This will require the client to unclothe and place body between sheets for either a Swedish, or deep tissue massage in a private space with privacy divider.
- Did you know that just rubbing the bottom of your feet, you will massage each organ in your body? The same with your hands.
- Reflexology is a beneficial practice to learn for yourself and your family.
- Education in your own reflexology and meridian points on your body. How to give yourself your own body massage including the hands, feet, head, face which have points that go to each organ part in the body. Just taking your feet in your hands and bringing the foot upon the opposite knee, then gently massaging the bottoms of your feet will stimulate each organ in your body and heal yourself. Feel free to apply any oil you resonate with. Personally I like a type of Aurevedic Oil called Vata from Nourish Ayrevedic in Costa Mesa, CA. And any oil with CBD and a little THC which is amazing in relaxing muscles!
Questions please email KatherineKrucker@gmail.com for your Mobil Healing Treatment.
Mobil Healing is For Sale as a Prototype. Please contact KatherineKrucker@gmail.com. CAMTC 51136.